Apply for a Grant
- Awards will be given to charitable/voluntary/non profit making organizations, or to support individuals or community initiatives that benefit Calderdale and its residents.
- Applicants may apply as long as their projects are within the Calderdale boundry.
- Grants will start from a minimum of £100 and consideration will be given to larger amounts.
- Grants will not be considered from party political organizations.
- Grants will not be considered from profit making organizations.
- Successful applicants may not normally apply again for a further donation for 12 months.
- All applications will be considered by the CashFax Management and any decisions made will be final and not subject to appeal.
- We ask grant recipients to support CashFax Lottery in a variety of ways. Here are a few examples:
- Encouraging others to join this lottery, such as members of your group, volunteers and customers.
- Distributing flyers and membership forms.
- Sending out lottery information to your emailing lists.
- Helping to promote this lottery at your events.
- CashFax Lottery will produce an annual report outlining the sums paid to good causes as soon as possible after its year end in June each year.
To Apply for a grant Visit Here